RETURN & REFUND
If you cancel an order before delivery, a 20% restocking fee will be charged. If you return the merchandise within 30 days from the date of receipt and the item has not been installed, modified, and completed, you may pay a 25% restocking fee. If you return merchandise after 31 days, a 50% restocking fee will apply and store credit will be issued for the balance. No returns will be accepted on merchandise after 90 days.
Original shipping, return shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. Claims for errors must be made within 14 days of the shipping date.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All merchandise must be in original boxes and include all original packaging manuals and merchandise materials.
- Labor, installation, surcharges, or other applicable fees from the original purchase are non-refundable.
- Part & Serial numbers cannot be altered.
- Returns for merchandise received as part of a “free shipping” offer will be credited for the returned merchandise less actual outbound shipping charges paid by us and any restocking fee that may apply.
- Any restocking fee we use will reflect the current market value. We do not support attempts to profit from pro-rate adjustments or price fluctuations.
- We are not responsible for any consequential damages.
- Electronic items are non-returnable.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT
The order and delivery cost within North America is calculated automatically.
Shipping cost outside North America – is calculated and paid with an additional invoice.
We reserve the right to revise the order and delivery cost due to the rare cases of our manufacturer’s information being not updated.
We work with significant mail/shipping providers but are also willing to work with a customer’s chosen service provider.
AFTERMARKET. The delivery service can change the final delivery cost after the delivery of the item. EXPRESS does not guarantee the absence of additional commissions and duties associated with transportation, delivery, and customs clearance of goods in other countries.